martes, 26 de octubre de 2010

Really love this shit.

Fuck... I feel alone. Once again.

I'm so tired. This fight makes me tired. Day after day, hour after hour... This feel can beat me, and it will.

There is a day that does not have that feeling. I don't search nothing with anyone but... Sometimes, I want feel needed. I need to feel I'm important for someone. I need know that, if I'm not there to someone, this person will miss me...

This sucks... I need hear "sweety" or "honey" sometimes, you know?

I'm a person, like you... I've got feelings, eyes and, unfortunately, just a little bit of patience.

Really, this sucks.

I approach you, you run away...

Do you know something? ... You were always perfect for me.

Fuck it. Fuck all. Fuck... me.

In the sky, with no secrets.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario